Barlow Trail Veterinary Clinic in Sandy, OR is looking to add an Associate DVM to our growing team!
What we offer:
- A strong and supportive team of committed professionals
- A 4 DVM practice that offers much opportunity for collaboration and learning
- Mt. Hood in our backyard. No place on earth has more miles of hiking trails in such close proximity, not to mention the other outdoor activities on the water and in the mountains.
- A culture that focuses on a strong sense of team and peer support
- An established, respected practice in a diverse community
- A dedication to the highest possible quality of medicine and comfort for our patients and clients
- An exceptional compensation package, including platinum level healthcare, best available dental coverage, PTO, CE allowance, 401K, gym membership, pet care benefit, volunteer benefit, and more.
What we are looking for:
- A skilled veterinarian with at least 1-5 years of experience (sorry, no new grads at this time, recent interns may be considered)
- A commitment to continually learning new advances in compassionate, comfortable veterinary care
- A flexible schedule, with ability to work on the weekends (even the owner works weekends here!)
Does this sound like we might be a match? Let’s talk. Please apply Here and a recruiter will contact you, also check out our practice at https://www.barlowtrailvet.com/.
Please no phone calls about this position; we are friendly, but very busy!
Increasing companion pet care by building healthy hospital operations
More Jobs Like This
Saint Francis Animal Hospital
Little River, South Carolina
Jacksonville Veterinary Hospital
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Back to top