UrgentVet is a whole new breed of veterinary clinic! We are an acute care practice offering after-hours care to dogs and cats similar to urgent care for humans.
Hours of operation are: Mon-Fri 3:00pm to 11:00pm; Sat and Sun 10:00am 8:00pm.
Acute care means NO overnights, NO critically ill, NO life-threatening cases, and NO advanced surgical procedures! Our doctors enjoy 2 or 3-day (part-time) or 4-day (full-time) work week, premium base salary, bonuses, excellent benefits, a supportive and collaborative professional team, and a positive work environment. Our clinics are paperless and utilize cloud-based EMR. We have state-of-the-art digital x-ray, comprehensive in-house laboratory, and highly trained support staff. Our doctors are compensated well for their time and expertise. We are currently interviewing for a part-time or full-time Veterinarian to join our team at our Fort Mill, South Carolina location. Any experience level welcome to apply. Check us out on the web at www.urgentvet.com
- DVM, VMD, or equivalent degree
- South Carolina Veterinary License in good standing
- Excellent communication skills
- Technology savvy
- Candidate should enjoy a variety of cases in a fast-paced environment utilizing skilled support staff
- Prefer at least 1 year experience in general, primary care, or emergency medicine, but any experience level, including recent grads considered.
- Candidate needs to be available to work weekday shifts 3pm-11pm, and rotating weekend shifts 10am-8pm
Interested? Have questions? Desire a six-figure income? Please contact us to learn more!
About UrgentVet Pet Clinic
UrgentVet offers acute care to dogs and cats (not emergency or critical care) during afternoon/evening hours on weekdays, and on weekends, when pet owners feel they cannot wait to see their regular veterinarian, and when their pet is not critical. UrgentVet is similar to urgent care for humans.
Please note: AAV does NOT provide medical information to the public on this site or via phone, email or social media sites. Please visit the find a vet directory to locate a veterinarian in your community.