Gailor Animal Hospital is searching for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our enthusiastic team. We are a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Louisville, Kentucky. Our professional and courteous staff at Gailor Animal Hospital seek to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for our highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Check out our website at http://www.gailoranimalhospital.com/.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Kentucky
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
Gailor AH rewards its team members with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Please note: AAV does NOT provide medical information to the public on this site or via phone, email or social media sites. Please visit the find a vet directory to locate a veterinarian in your community.