Memphis Animal Clinic is a full service companion animal hospital located in the heart of midtown Memphis. As an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited hospital, pet owners gain peace of mind when they choose Memphis Animal Clinic, because they know our AAHA-accredited vet hospital has passed the highest standards of veterinary care. We provide quality, individualized vet care for all stages of your pet’s life - plus boarding services to care for your pets when you travel out of Memphis and spa grooming services to help pamper them! Beyond cats and dogs, we welcome pocket pets, ferrets and other small mammals as patients. Would you like to join a fun loving and diversified team? At Memphis Animal Clinic, you're not just staff you're family!
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Tennessee
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Please note: AAV does NOT provide medical information to the public on this site or via phone, email or social media sites. Please visit the find a vet directory to locate a veterinarian in your community.