Exciting Opportunity: Associate Veterinarian - Veterinary Medical Center of Woodland Hills
Join our fun and friendly team at The Veterinary Medical Center of Woodland Hills. We are a full-service, companion animal hospital in Woodland Hills, California-northwest of Los Angeles. We have been in operation under the same management for over 30 years. Our clientele is well-established and loyal. We are looking for the right person to join our growing and vibrant practice.
• Competitive compensation with a guaranteed base and production pay.
• Comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, 401K with matching, PTO, CE stipend, and professional license and liability allowances.
• Signing bonus.
• Career development.
• A great place to work with a well-trained staff and mentoring from Dr. Kunin with over 30 years of experience.
• Southern California weather, recreation, nightlife, arts, and culture.
• Flexible scheduling.
• Top-rated, award-winning hospital with a 4.7 Google rating and a growing client base in a prime location, offering long-term security and an ability to produce excellent income.
We're looking for:
• Self-starter with a willingness to contribute immediately.
• Surgical skills are a big plus, but training and mentoring are available.
• Compassionate, patient advocate with effective communication skills.
Woodland Hills is great place to live, spectacular weather, easy access to Southern California beaches like Malibu and Laguna Point, Topanga State Park with hiking, camping, and recreation, arts and culture at venues like the Getty Museum, a fabulous theater and music scene, and everything Southern California has to offer. The neighborhood is quiet and safe and, best of all, lower cost than living in the city.
We'd love to meet you and explore how you can be a part of world-class team.
AmeriVet’s unique approach to acquisitions allows owners to retain control of the day to day operations of their veterinary practices while maximizing the total proceeds received when they ultimately exit. Our Veterinary Partners benefit from becoming part of a larger team with the ability to leverage operational and industry best practices should they so choose. Staff and customers are completely unaffected by the transition.
Please note: AAV does NOT provide medical information to the public on this site or via phone, email or social media sites. Please visit the find a vet directory to locate a veterinarian in your community.