Part Time or Full Time - Any experience level considered
DVM or equivalent
Snider Veterinary Services is a well-established privately-owned companion animal hospital in Clinton Township, MI. Our veterinarians provide exceptional veterinary care to our clients alongside our Technicians and Assistants. Our hospital offers full-service veterinary care using state of the art equipment, including ultrasound, high speed dental, CO2 Laser, full complement of HESKA/IDEXX in-house labs and digital x-ray.
We're looking for a competent, dedicated and compassionate individual to join our medical team in Clinton Township. Both experienced DVMs and new graduates are encouraged to apply!
· Provide outstanding medical care, including, but not limited to, routine examinations, vaccinations, surgery, ultrasonography, dental cleanings/extractions and necessary diagnostics.
· Administer and accurately monitor controlled substances
· Maintain and complete patient records electronically in ezyVet
· Build and establish rapport with client base, demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication
· No after hours or on-call responsibilities!
· Competitive salary plus bonus potential
· Health insurance
· CE allowance
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree
· Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Michigan, including Michigan Veterinary License, Michigan Veterinary Controlled Substance License, DEA License and Accreditation in the State of Michigan
· Strong proficiency in medical knowledge and surgical skills
· Exemplary professionalism and communication skills
· Strong decision making and time-management skills
· Commitment to ongoing development and growth
Additional Salary Information: Salary + Production Percentage!
About Snider Veterinary Services
Snider Veterinary Services is a full-service companion animal hospital for dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets and pocket pets. We provide Preventative Medicine and Wellness Care, Internal Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry. We also offer Acupuncture and Chiropractic Services as an option for chronic pain management. We offer Laser Surgery options to minimize pain; an in-house Laboratory; and in-house Ultrasound with interpretation available by board certified radiologists. Since we first opened in Clinton Township in 1991, we have been proudly treating your pets like the valued family members they are.
Please note: AAV does NOT provide medical information to the public on this site or via phone, email or social media sites. Please visit the find a vet directory to locate a veterinarian in your community.